Friday, March 25, 2011

Long time no see


Wow, I didn't realise I'd been away this long. I guess I haven't really, I've still been reading everyone else's blogs... just finding it very extremely hard to find the time to post anything of my own... thanks to chronic illness, working too much, partying a bit too much last year, and my degree... my arch nemesis. Alot has happened in the past year, I've tried to sum it up with a photo collection.. but not really... lots of tears, lots of laughter too, sickness, health, lost friends, gained friends, my parents have moved away, I visited melbourne finally!, dear friends got married, dear friends had babies, I spent xmas apart from my beloved, I started a new job, we went to loads and loads of gigs and a few festivals, I dyed my hair alot, I cut my hair! I celebrated my 27th birthday... we've certainly had our ups and downs and it still ain't over yet... how's everyone else? If you're still reading and see this please write me a comment cos I'd love to say hi xx


































1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD you're back!!!!??? i have wondered...severely...what happened to you? now i see the pup, the stripes, the eggs, the cinderella dress, the quiche (?) the nightlife and i know it is all good. oh my darling. i am so glad to see you are still here. you just made my night.

    ReplyDelete