Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dogs laugh with their tails

Seen as though it's saturday, and my weekend will be spent working on assignments with these guys for company - I thought I would pay tribute to the 4 very special furry people in my life (plus the fish). So here's a random collection of pictures of Rusty & Bambi my dogs, Myf and Tiny (Snowcat) my kitties, and Blue Fish. A friend of mine has recently lost her life-long four legged friend, so I'd like to dedicate this to Jacko, and also to Hollie - who's going through her own little battle right now. xxxxxx



























1 comment:

  1. i love this post so much! people should post more pictures of their pets...those sweet faces just kill me. i love the one of all four sleeping on the bed, and also the one of all four waiting to be fed. what a cute little group of fun. animals make life beautiful. i'm so glad to be catching up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete